WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As I'm anxiously awaiting my first Tudor, I was poking about the net trying to find a web resource that might point me in the direction of vintage Tudor models that run 36/38mm. 34mm is just a tad too small for my liking and I'm curious as to what other offerings Tudor might have.

Anybody know of anything out there?

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Over the past 3 or 4 decades, Tudor made a bunch of different models and case sizes. As I write this, I can think of (in millimeters) 26, 32, 34, 35, 36, 38,40 and that doesn't count the more modern 40+ cases.

For better or worse, Tudor never had the same level of interest that Rolex did, and thus, there is no definitive data base that chronicles all of the models that came with the rose or shield.

Spend enough time at the various forums and on a site like ebay that will display a wide variety of offerings for sale and you'll begin to see many of the options, but when you can have Date-Day's in 36 and 38, Subs in 26, 32, 35 and 40, Prince Dates in 32, 34 and 38 & Hydronauts in 26, 35 & 40, you begin to see the difficulty in keeping track.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts