WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Need some information on this watch. It's a mechanical hand-wind luminous markers and hands. Owner says it's 1952-1956. Is it a good deal at $327.00 thank you all in advance.

~Bobby

Attachments

·
Registered
18,167 Posts
Movement pics and caseback (inside and out) would help a lot!!

The general subdial style was still popular in the 50's. Omega gurus may know more.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply! I have done some research and found similar Omega watches during the time period. I have also seen them for sale with prices all over the board. I didn't see many with lume, but anywhere from $250.00 to over 1K. Really thinking about pulling the trigger on this one just wanna know if the price is right. The watch is at a local watch shop, is all original, and comes with 6 month warr and service if needed. From what I've seen the watch starts right up as I started to wind it.

·
Registered
65 Posts
If its at a local shop see how much wiggle room they have on the price. Its not way over priced i dont think. Depends on what you want to pay in the end.

I like it and would probably sit and haggle them if i wasnt busy.

·
Registered
153 Posts
And I'd take them up on the service before it left with me, as well. Looks like a reasonable deal to me, though.

Sent from my iPhone to the interwebs and straight to your brain using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
I think it is too much for a manual wind in that condition. I usually think "what else can I get for that price"? You can find plenty vintage Omega's in better condition than that watch for that kind of money, even automatics.

·
Premium Member
12,939 Posts
This is a high price for a piece in such mediocre condtion

1 - 8 of 8 Posts