WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone I recently purchased this ball railroad watch. I simply love it but it has had problems from the start. When I first bought it I had an issue with the winder coming out occasionally. It had since stopped that now the problem is that it winds but I am unable to set the time. Anyone have any hunches to what the problem is I'd appreciate responses. I really love this watch and would like to fix it but may be unable to if cost is too much. Any help is appreciated.
Thanks phph4KnozAM.jpg

·
Ball Watch, Bremont and Longines moderator
11,582 Posts
Most likey a broken crown or key mech. It needs to be opened by a watch maker to see what the cause is. Anything else is just a guess.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Okay thanks for the help greatly appreciated. Ill have to track down someone to work on it no local option available.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi. Nice watch. I recently bought two of them (that is a long story but I'm glad I did). One is totally original and runs great. The other was a mess... re-cased and had some 'issues". I paid a local watch repair shop to overhaul. Some parts hard to find but nothing experienced repairman can't handle. He was happy to work on it. I'm now happy to be wearing them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts