WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, I just purchased a vintage Baume & Mercier movement and dial, specifically for the dial. It is a Tiffany & Co branded, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia dial. Sort of a strange dial, but it holds a lot of meaning to me (my last name is Tiffany and I was born and raised in Saudi Arabia.) I'm trying to source either a donor watch or case to swap the dial/movement into but I'm struggling to find an appropriate case or donor watch. I've found an image of a complete example that sold over five years ago online, but there's no reference number or anything.Movement: Baume & Mercier 1050Dial: 28.2mmCase (according to one that sold years ago): 32mm solid 18k goldDoes anyone have any tricks on how to track down the parts/watch I need to complete this piece? I've attached images of the dial/movement that I purchased as well as the complete reference photo I found online.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,485 Posts
Can you please post photos of the movement. Probably it is just branded Baume and Mercier, but made by a different company. So if we identify the movement for you, you will have more options of cases to look for.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts