WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Curious if the automatic "bumper" movements of the 50s are uncomfortable. Due to the rotor making contact with a solid piece of metal. Is this noticeable when wearing?

·
1,124 Posts
Curious if the automatic "bumper" movements of the 50s are uncomfortable. Due to the rotor making contact with a solid piece of metal. Is this noticeable when wearing?
No, unless you look for it. The 7750 "wrist massage" is much more noticeable.

Sam aka Hewybaby

·
Registered
708 Posts
I don't find it that noticeable (late 40s Constellation). Then again, I'm heavilly medicated most of the time:-x.

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
The bumper makes contact with a spring not a solid piece of metal. It's not uncomfortable to wear these watches.

·
Registered
7,979 Posts
I never notice mine bumping. My wife thinks it's cool to rock the watch in her hand and feel the bump.

Fr. John+

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
I never notice mine bumping. My wife thinks it's cool to rock it in her hand and feel the bump.

Fr. John+
Bwahahahahahahahah!

I don't know if this was a serious post, or one of those with innuendo! Priceless!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts