WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to buy a watch strap that looks like the one in the photo.

The only reason I'm not buying that one is because of the length. The regular length straps are usually a little bit too long for my wrist. I'm most comfortable with 110/70 mm.

Do you have any suggestions? Not wanting to pay an arm and leg for it.

Thanks!

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
I second Brad, I have a Heuerville and Clover-- both make great straps. I'd also add BandRBands as well, because they offer short, medium and long straps and are great quality for the money.

Reactions: B3stia

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I bought a real classy rally strap with big holes from Bandrbands some time ago. But their vintage style ones are almost twice the price.

I think I'll contact clover straps to see what he's got on offer. Can't remember what he charges though.

Thanks for the suggestions guys.

·
Registered
5,850 Posts
I have a Heuerville (custom made in the U.K. from premium hides) and it's top quality, buttery soft, and incredibly comfortable (you really do get what you pay for).

He has a huge variety of leathers and colors to choose from, and he will also make it to any custom length you desire. Since Heureville has become so popular, I'm starting to see lots of other strap makers producing similar vintage styles, but sometimes it's worth it to pony up a few extra dollars to get the quality you will always be happy with.

Here's a Heuerville (Umber) on my vintage '69 Speedy.

Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Strap Fashion accessory

·
Premium Member
38,966 Posts
Look on etsy.com as well. Otherwise I vote for Heuerville as well.

·
Registered
6,203 Posts
An option Buy the one you like and take it to any competent leather worker (Saddle shop?) and cut the end off making it shorter to your requirements.

·
Registered
416 Posts
B&R Bands sells a perforated "Classic Vintage Racing Strap" in a small length (110mm/70mm). They also have a three-hole "Rallye" strap in small. Prices are $60 - $80 with free shipping.

No affiliation w/ B&R Bands - just a happy customer.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts