WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is an Omega that I am looking into buying and I was wondering what imformation you guys could give me Help it would be very much appreciated.

Picture011-3.jpg

Picture012-3.jpg

Picture014-1.jpg

Picture015-3.jpg

Picture017-1.jpg

Picture018-3.jpg

Picture019.jpg

This is the sellers discription:

Features:
On auction very nice Omega vintage watch.
As you can see this watch is gold-plated and it is in very nice condition.
The diameter of the watch is 34mm with crown.
The crystal is clean, new leather strap included.
Inside is Omega 268 cal working good.

NOTE: I'm also owner of account artdeco_hun and store "auctionchrono2"!

Return Policy:
Returns are only allowed if the item is not exactly as pictured.If you return a different item than what you purchased you will not receive a refund.I ship the exact item that is pictured and will only refund money minus the shipping cost after the exact item pictured with all its original pieces are returned to me.

Please feel free to contact me about any question arises!

Please take a look at nice pictures, it is worth of a thousand words:

·
Premium Member
12,971 Posts
looks guenine to me, reduce the price because of a possible cost of watch servicing

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Does anyone Know how much I should be expecting to pay for repairs for this watch? I'm thinking of bringing it to Longs Jewelers.

·
Registered
8,540 Posts
I am winning it right now at $202.50 I am not sure how much higher I'd be willing to go.
I wouldn't go much higher. It prob needs a service and I'm not sure its all original. Pics aren't great, so hard to tell.

Sent via Tapatalk

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The Condition is why I want it, to me it looks like its got nice age to it and I do not want to buy a watch in great condition because that just makes me suspicious of a redial. What doesn't look original about it?

·
Registered
8,540 Posts
The Condition is why I want it, to me it looks like its got nice age to it and I do not want to buy a watch in great condition because that just makes me suspicious of a redial. What doesn't look original about it?
I'm not an expert at all. The pics are pretty bad too. So take my opinion with a grain of salt. How much time is left? Because I'd rather you wait for Matt or somebody to show up instead.

Sent via Tapatalk

·
Registered
8,540 Posts
There is still 5 Hours and 15 Minutes left, Want me to give you the link on ebay to get better quality pictures and so you can zoom in?
I'm not nearly qualified enough. You're not bidding crazy money though, so thats good. Factor in $175-$250 for a service (thats if it doesn't need parts) and bid what you're comfortable paying. Thats the only solid advice I can definitively give you.

Sorry I couldnt be of more help.

Sent via Tapatalk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts