WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is your chance to purchase a very rare and beautiful Vintage Ulysse Nardin, 40mm Stainless Steel Chronograph Watch... with the highly prized column wheel, Valjioux 72-13''' movement.

Many watch collectors and experts consider this movement to be the pinnacle of mechanical movements.This unique chronograph watch made by Ulysse Nardin, represents a high point in watch making and design for this period, i.e. 1950 to 1975.
Note... the watch has an extract from the files of Ulysse Nardin showing it is indeed an original UN with the correct movement, dial, case and hands.

1. The completely overhauled, movement , is as near to new as you can get, for a 53 year old watch.
Securing this vintage watch to you wrist, is a vintage 1970's extra long beads of rice band with deployment clasp, that will fit an 8" wrist and has two extra links.

Movement:
Valjioux column wheel, 72 - 13''' caliber movement Self winding - 40 hour power reserve

Case:
Stainless Steel,

Size, 40 mm,

Crystal,Plexiglass Crystal... - Waterproof, to 10 ATM... NOTE!, I do not recommend taking a rare vintage timepiece such as this into the water.

Dial:
Silver, dial with gold indices.

Functions:
Hours, minutes, seconds, with 30 min and 12 hour chronograph, indicators.

Band:
Vintage, 1970's extra long, Stainless Steel beads of rice band with deployment clasp, will fit an 8" wrist and has two extra links.

Asking, $8,350.00... Trades for this watch (
of equal value) will be considered for Blancpain, Rolex or IWC Diver. I will also consider a cash payment, and the trade if the watch offered is under the asking price of the Ulysse Nardin.

Attachments

1 - 18 of 18 Posts