WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered this one today from Etsy from a seller in Ukraine, it wasn't cheap. Curious if others have good sellers they use and/or good places to look for old vintage russian metal bands. I really like these old styles with thin metal but I don't seem them for sale too often...

I have one similar to this that is gold plated but it is a little too small, I need to find a way to get a larger deployment clasp or something so I can make it work (just need a little more room). I tried a clasp extender but it didn't look right at all

·
Mod. Russian, China Mech.
18,197 Posts
Is that a Belarussian weaving pattern stamped on the clasp?

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
I had this arrive today, what I call colloquially a "boilerplate" bracelet due to the thick solid plates of steel.

This was advertised as a Okean bracelet and like the OP's wasn't the cheapest, I have a spare Leningrad clasp in good condition so will replace the dented clasp with it and with a clean have a second of these bracelets, as one of my poljot TV's has one identical.

Spring bar lug ends are in need of a repair as very opened out unless that was a design feature to enable quick bracelet change but one side looks screwdrivered a bit so will be tapping that back round a drill end or something.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts