WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had this vintage Seamaster chrono sent back to Omega for a rebuild recently. Omega sent back all the original parts that were replaced, which is appreciated.

It had been in the family since the late 50s. I think it is circa 1957. Caliber 321 and now runs perfectly. The dial has a cool patina and certainly looks vintage. It's the only Omega in my collection right now but I'm gaining interest in the brand.

Cheers!

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That is a beauty!
Thanks! I have been trying to do some research t learn more about it and I'm having a hard time finding info on this style vintage chrono. I'd like to know the precise year, I think it is a 1957 but not certain.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Thanks! I have been trying to do some research t learn more about it and I'm having a hard time finding info on this style vintage chrono. I'd like to know the precise year, I think it is a 1957 but not certain.
Maybe pop the back off for the serial number and check the Omega vintage database. And whatever you do, don‘t ever sell it! :)

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Maybe pop the back off for the serial number and check the Omega vintage database. And whatever you do, don‘t ever sell it! :)
Thanks, Omega supplied the case # when it was serviced but said the serial number was N/A for some reason. The case number ends in -7 so I'm thinking that may mean a 1957. We know it has been in the family since the late 50s so certainly possible.

·
Premium Member
1,670 Posts
Gorgeous watch! That's what an heirloom looks like!

·
Registered
115 Posts
Great looking piece! I have a soft spot for patinated watches.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts