WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This one has been a long time comming. I worked for an A.D. for a long time and while I worked there I picked this watch up "for restoration" on the Bay. I felt I had the resources to get myself a nice vintage seamaster on the cheap. I got it cheap and it needed some serious TLC (I posted about this watch before). The model is a 135.0012 which for a long time confused me because that model appears in the Seamaster and the Geneve' lines. My service department confirmed it was indeed a seamaster based on the serial number, the screw in back, and the hippocampus logo. While it was in, they restored the movement polished the case and crystal and redialed it. The redial looked exactly as it did when I sent it into them, but it never seemed correct. It was very plain and just said seamaster. Well after much research and keeping in contact with Omega I finally discovered what the dial is really supposed to look like, so I sent it in again and got it done, Since it was redialed once already I didn't see the harm in having it done again to make it correct, ironically the dial on the 135.0011 and 135.0012 seamasters are the same at least according The vintage guys. Anyway here is the result. I am pleased and now when I wear it I can feel like Don Draper Analog watch Watch accessory Watch Fashion accessory Strap
Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Black Fashion accessory
Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Brown Fashion accessory

Don Draper's Omega Watch | How to be Swell

How does it look? do you like?

Reactions: joeuk and Rogi

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Looks very nice to me, I own a watch that I always think about having it redialed great results on your where did you go?international watch dial?
yes thats who i had do it, they were pretty quick too.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.