WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, for sale today a beautiful Seiko Lord Marvel from 1974. This is the Arabic numeral dial with linen texture. Really beautiful and striking watch with a snow white color and striking black numerals. The dial is in very nice condition with some staining around the bottom numbers, hands are in great shape. Acrylic crystal has some scratches particularly around the Lord Marvel label and 2 o’clock marker, no major dings or chips.

The case is in very nice condition, it does not seem to have been repolished and still has its original finish. No major marks except for underneath the lugs from strap change. Really excellent condition overall.

The movement is the hibeat manual wind 5740c beating at 36000 bph. This was Seikos first hi beat movement. It’s running very well at around +16 sec/day, service history is unknown but is running very smoothly and consistently.

I’m putting this sale up tentatively. It will come without strap. I would like $220 for it, PayPal fees and shipping to the US included. Please let me know if you have any questions, thanks.

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts