·
Registered
13,447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
18,175 Posts
Re: Vintage Style: Watch Insider’s Top 10 Modern Re-Edition Watches

TAGHeuer is very promotional about its heritage and has produced several re-editions with the Heuer logo. It has confused some folks who think they are original Heuers but a some of the models are quite sought after and now sell for more than the originals! I suppose some folks think 'new' is better than 'original' :-d

The Tissot has a revival of tritium lume! Strange to see T-Swiss-T on a new watch. I have never seen a new one before but suppose the lume needs no 'charging' - it just works (like the tritium gas tube watches).

·
Registered
13,447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

The Tissot has a revival of tritium lume! Strange to see T-Swiss-T on a new watch. I have never seen a new one before but suppose the lume needs no 'charging' - it just works (like the tritium gas tube watches).
That is mighty strange, since 1998 Luminova is used (NON radioactive) they really want to make it look as was

·
Zenith Forum Co-moderator
19,132 Posts

What, no Zenith "New Vintage 1969"?! Rather disappointing..... - especially since it is one of the few (the only?!) retro style watch which has the original movement in it!

(Matthew 7:6! ;-))

Hartmut Richter

1 - 4 of 4 Posts