WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a trade offer for one of my watches, but can't seem to find this watch ANYWHERE. Can someone please help me identify and possibly a round about ball park price for this watch.

The watch seems to be in the 32-34mm range.

Quality in person looks to be up to par with real vacheron watches, but I'm not a pro.

image5.jpeg image6.jpeg image3 2.jpeg

·
Registered
6,644 Posts
I'm not positive but I thought that Harmony was an entry level brand that VC used to gather a little more of the middle-tier market. I do know they have a history of doing this way back into the 19thC. And-since the movement is quartz-there is a could chance that VC did not manufacture the movement but simply cased it with their brand. Hopemyou find more precise info out.
(also-I think if were the premiere VC brand any gold case/bracelet would be solid gold and I don't think the harmony is all gold)

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank You for your help.

I can find the square version all over the place. But I have a real hard time finding the round version.

Here are a few links to some square versions for sale: Vacheron Constantin 18K Yellow Gold Harmony Quartz Watch | eBay

Vacheron Constantin Harmony Superflach Stahl Gold Uhr | eBay

None of them seem to have a date either... Do you think it could be fake?

I'm not positive but I thought that Harmony was an entry level brand that VC used to gather a little more of the middle-tier market. I do know they have a history of doing this way back into the 19thC. And-since the movement is quartz-there is a could chance that VC did not manufacture the movement but simply cased it with their brand. Hopemyou find more precise info out.
(also-I think if were the premiere VC brand any gold case/bracelet would be solid gold and I don't think the harmony is all gold)

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The square ones I see all the time. But I can't find a single example of a round version... So that makes it hard for me to accept as real... Either that or it is very rare...

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Those ones also all say "quartz" on the back, while this one does not. They also have screws holding the case back, while this one does not....

How would I open that case back without the screws? Maybe looking inside will give me more information.

·
Premium Member
2,631 Posts
Looks authentic, take a loupe look at the finish of all parts,it should be perfect even on these entry level models....or just visit the next watchmaker who can open it for you to check out the movement, should be a VC signed 3rd party made quartz probably with nicely decorated plates/covers....

Sent from my C6833 using Tapatalk

1 - 12 of 12 Posts