WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Up for sale is my "No Limit Bronze" from artisan watchmaker Vintage VDB in Erfurt Germany - 1 of 60 made.
I'm the original owner of the watch. It is in very good condition with minimal traces of use.
The case is 46x56x17 mm in CuSn8 bronze with a beautiful natural patina. Green dial and fat plongeur hands with vintage lume. Bronze bezel with dive-time scale. Swiss ETA 2824-2 movement keeping excellent time (+2 dial up). Sapphire crystal in perfect condition. WR 200m.
Comes with the original box, papers (plastic certificate), 2 VDB rubberstraps, the original VDB black leather strap (unused) and 2 bronze buckles (1 VDB and 1 custom made).
Price is 1300 usd + shipping (price new is 2325 Euro).
I can ship the watch worldwide with Postnord incl. insurance and tracking (takes 5-6 days + customs): EU 30 Euro/Outside EU 60 Euro.
I prefer Paypal.
References available :)

Attachments

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Lots of interest and several offers but still not sold. The price is a reasonable 1100 Euro shipped (approximately 1200 USD).

This VDB bronze is in very good condition - only worn a couple of times. No dings or scratches that I can see. Only has two superficial marks on the sandblasted caseback from my timegrapher microphone (only visible from some angles). So not mint but close - 9/10.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts