WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I managed to pick up this Vulcain on a thrift store whim and was wondering if anyone can tell me anything about it or the approximate value for it?

YSi499m - Imgur.jpg suclAtQ - Imgur.jpg KkJNifr - Imgur.jpg

·
Zenith Forum Co-moderator
18,040 Posts
Welcome to Watchuseek. I'm sorry but we don't give valuations here - there is a sticky plus something in the Rules & Guidelines as to why not. The watch looks like it's from the 1960s. Vulcain were a noted brand who made the first modern wrist alarm (the "Cricket" - now once again in production). This one will, however, probably either have a totally generic movement or something by Revue Thommen who they were cooperating with inside the M.S.R. group.

Hartmut Richter

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to Watchuseek. I'm sorry but we don't give valuations here - there is a sticky plus something in the Rules & Guidelines as to why not. The watch looks like it's from the 1960s. Vulcain were a noted brand who made the first modern wrist alarm (the "Cricket" - now once again in production). This one will, however, probably either have a totally generic movement or something by Revue Thommen who they were cooperating with inside the M.S.R. group.

Hartmut Richter
Thanks Hartmut! My apologies for the valuation question.

I figured it was a low level 1960s Vulcain, but thanks for the confirmation. I mainly picked it up because I appreciate the Vulcain name and wanted to take a chance I found something cool.

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Nice looking

1 - 4 of 4 Posts