WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wonder if anyone knows anything at all about this brand? On the inside of the case of the one I have there is a picture which could just about be a bird in a ring but other than that there are no clues. As I stated in the title the words "bird in ring" are printed on the mechanism. The watch used to belong to a great aunt so I think it dates back to 1920 or 1930.

·
Zenith Forum Co-moderator
19,053 Posts
Welcome to Watchuseek! Unfortunately, there will be no substitute to posting a picture (or at least a link to an identical or similar one on the internet). I can imagine movements with a picture of a bird in a ring as a logo, but have never seen a watch or movement with that written on it.....!

Hartmut Richter

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bird in Ring watch

Many apologies that I am starting a new thread instead of using the 'reply' function. It may perhaps be my security settings, but using that option will not allow me to post pictures as several forum members have suggested (thank you).... that little wheel just keeps on turning.

Any advice would be most gratefully received.

Clare

Attachments

·
Registered
963 Posts
My grandfather gave my grandmother an almost identical(hers has a gold and silvered dial) watch when they got engaged, which would have been around 1920. Good to see another one. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts