WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 380 Posts

·
Registered
5,530 Posts
I really don't know why I don't wear this little beauty more often

It's a 16 Jewel Poljot and it's linen dial is exquisite and it's keeping time to within a few seconds per day, just goes to show, you don't have to spend mega bucks to get a great vintage watch

Matt

Brought to you by HYPNOTOAD

·
Premium Member
2,756 Posts
Can't say I personally have spent 'pennies' on any vintage watch, so it's not an inexpensive hobby ! But 1934 14 TC Longines tonneau today - cheers - yes it's re-dialed.... Early purchase, cheers, SDA

Sent from SDA's iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,756 Posts
Sdasurrey: it's because You do not hunt for "lesser" brands :)

Like this one. One can find similar condition memovox for atleast x3, x4 price of this Phynox :)

Laikrodukas - yes I agree but it's interesting, Eberhard isn't a 'mainstream' brand but it seems to be quite a 'collectors oriented' brand for the early chronographs I collect so they aren't inexpensive !! SDA

Sent from SDA's iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: James A and busmatt

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
Today: Bulova 'Aerojet' from 1957 (case might be later like 1966). Readings on the timescale: + 3 secs/day, amplitude 243°, beat error 0,1 ms (unserviced!). I will let it run down on the wrist (or on the nightstand, wherever it stops) and I -being highly 'service restistant' - will put it back into the collection afterwards.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,847 Posts
Still wearing the Atlantic today...
atlantic.jpg

1 - 20 of 380 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.