WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi.
I have a lovely vintage zenith automatic date at 5.
The watch is in pretty good condition cosmetically, but the face does show a little sign of age. It is totally original and untouched in any way.
The case is stainless steel and although it bears some light marks as you would expect for a watch of its age, you can only really see them if you look hard and hold the watch at certain angles.
The crown is original and bears the zenith star. It pulls out to set the time and date, which is a quickset date system.
The movement is excellent and the watch keeps very good time. The watch was serviced 14 months ago and has never missed a best.
The crystal, like the case, has some small blemishes, but you have to look hard for them.
The hands and face are the only real signs that the watch is as old as it is. The ne owner could choose if they wanted to restore it of keep it in its original condition. The photos I have taken are of high definition, and actually show far more detail than the naked eye can see. The patina is far more discreet when looked at in person.
I have put on a new black leather strap. There are no box or papers, but it will be well wrapped for transportation.
I don't know what I am looking for in trade, so if you are interested drop me a line at. [email protected]gmail.com
I will try to post some photos but I am not doing too well at that, so I will email a selection to those interested.
Please bear in mind I work shifts, so if I don't reply immediately I am not being ignorant. I promise I will respond to all enquiries.
If you would like to buy the watch drop me a line with a reasonable offer. I can only say no at worst!
Thankyou, Duncan

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Thanks for the interest guys. Some interesting trades offered but nothing yet.
please keep them coming, as I am ready for something different.
I am thinking of a GMT or a nice pilot.
Thanks

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
IM OPEN TO ALL SORTS OF OFFERS, BOTH TRADE AND SALE. I WOULD ALSO CONSIDER SOME CASH EITHER WAY.
JUST FANCY A CHANGE.
THANKS

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Still here. Back to the top. Make me an offer.

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Still available guys. Ready for a change.
I will also take a cash deal. I have a grail watch( speedy) on hold and need the funds.
make me an offer.

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Make me an offer for sale or trade. You might just be surprised. I am feeling generous today.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts