WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anyone have dealings with these guys? I placed an order based on a few reviews from other members but no one ever commented on their turn around time or communication. Vintagestraps had a strap that was exactly what I was looking for. I am posting the receipt that I was sent where it states that custom orders take 20-30 days to produce and 7-15 days for shipping which should have put delivery right around April 1 give or take. The order was placed on Feb 17 and it is now April 27. That is 2 months and 10 days, 26 days overdue without communication from the seller. I have sent multiple emails for follow-up in English and in Italian without response. Please respond if you have had dealings with these guys or know them and can help me out in finding out what is going on with my order. I have blurred out my personal info from the receipt. Thanks

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
An update: I finally received my strap last week. Just as croatan128 said, right at 3 months. A far cry from what they claim on their web page. They did send a second strap as a sorry gift and upgrade my shipping to overnight. So there was a silver lining to the delay. The straps are very nice quality and both came with Swiss buckles. If you can endure the 3 month wait then they are worth it for a nice quality leather strap, if not then I would recommend finding something local.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts