WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

601 - 620 of 640 Posts

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #604
Fantastic news. Lets see if this actually happens because Russian Post mislead people before saying that all were sent months ago. We have a few more days to go yo see if this latest update is true....

·
Registered
957 Posts
I’m sure Russian Post has been doing its best to clear things.

What causes issues like this is piss poor or non existent communication. That is inexcusable.

·
Registered
45 Posts
My package from meranom hasn't moved for almost 3 months (last activity was 3/30). I contacted them and they referred me to this thread and told me to just wait. Is it possible it will still arrive or is it a write off at this point?

I tried scanning this thread but there are too many posts to to go through all of them.

"Tracking History

Origin Post is Preparing Shipment
We have received notice that the originating post is preparing to dispatch this mail piece.
March 30, 2020, 1:23 pm
Processed Through Facility
MOSKVA PCI-21, RUSSIAN FEDERATION
March 24, 2020, 12:24 pm
Acceptance
RUSSIAN FEDERATION"
They did the same to me. I paid via paypal, so there are 6 months in total for you to be able to file a complaint. I've waited for three months. I will probably wait it out -- really want that watch. There's not much Meranom can do in this situation.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I just got a parcel from Russia! It cleared customs on May 14th at Vnukovo and there have been no updates on tracking since so I thought it was lost...

You've just got to have patience, everything will arrive eventually...
Easy for you to say: you are just across the mud river. Us US folks are across an entire effin' pond. :)

·
Registered
45 Posts
Got a parcel yesterday from Ukraine. Was happy before I had opened it... it got delivered fast. Blazingly fast if you compare to Russian Post. Took about 5 weeks to USA. But someone played soccer with it. Horrible. Maybe in Ukraine. Maybe in USA. Maybe in between. For now I am done buying big items. Too upset. I had repaired all but repaired is not new. Some of these items were preserved for 60 years only so some bad person to throw the parcel around. It was packed fine. Not super strong but fine. A larger clock was hit so hard that a 5mm thick screw got bent. The movement was a collection of parts inside the case. Seriously.... some people are super bad at the things they do. Unfortunately today I am on a receiving side of this. O well. Life goes on. Everything is ticking now.
They are postal workers, can't expect a whole lot from them.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Information from the Russian Post on international parcels on June 26, 2020.

USA
For shipments from March to May:
Small packages and parcels were sent by sea containers
EMS sent by air
The first shipping containers will begin arriving in the United States on July 3-5.
EMS delivery time is 1-3 weeks.
From the beginning of July, the mass arrival of small packages and parcels to the United States will begin.
For June shipments:
Air delivery by several air routes. 4-5 flights per week.
1-3 weeks
Delivery time depends on the route

Europe
Ground transportation.
3-4 weeks
For island states and territories in the Mediterranean Sea (Cyprus, Malta, etc.), the delivery time is increased by 5-7 days.

Canada
From the end of April to the beginning of June - shipping by sea containers
6-8 weeks from the date of shipment
4 weeks delivery by sea and 2-4 weeks for loading / unloading the vessel and delivery by land.
For June shipments:
Air delivery twice a week.
2-3 weeks
Air delivery by transit route.

Israel
From the end of April to the beginning of June - shipping by sea containers
4 weeks delivery by sea and 2-4 weeks for loading / unloading the vessel and delivery by land.
For June shipments:
Air delivery weekly by different air routes.
1-3 weeks

China
Daily flights
1-2 weeks

Southeast Asia
Transit air delivery 2-3 times a month
4-5 weeks
Russian Post is in talks with several air carriers about more flights

Hong Kong
Air delivery weekly by different air routes.
1-3 weeks

South Korea
Air delivery twice a month
3-4 weeks

Japan
Air delivery twice a week.
1-2 weeks

Australia
At the beginning of June 1 sea container was shipped
For June shipments:
Sea containers every 3 weeks.
Russian Post is in talks with several air carriers about flights.

Near East
No postal exchange
Dates will be determined after the start of the flight
Russian Post is negotiating with air carriers about the start of delivery

Latin and South America
No postal exchange

Africa
No postal exchange

Oceania
No postal exchange

Nearest foreign countries (EAEU countries, Ukraine, Moldova, Azerbaijan, Uzbekistan, Georgia, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Mongolia)
Ground transportation.
2-4 weeks
Depending on the remoteness of the country from Moscow.
Неужели ПР ожидает, что в этот бред кто-то поверит? Так и вижу: из Внуково аккуратно и старательно погруженные в фуры посылки доставляются в Архангельск и Новороссийск, чтобы затем отправиться в морское путешествие к берегам Америки.

After having dealt with Russian Post I would not believe a single word they are saying.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Information from the Russian Post on international parcels on June 26, 2020.

USA
Small packages and parcels were sent by sea containers
EMS sent by air
The first shipping containers will begin arriving in the United States on July 3-5.
EMS delivery time is 1-3 weeks.
From the beginning of July, the mass arrival of small packages and parcels to the United States will begin.
For June shipments:
Air delivery by several air routes. 4-5 flights per week.
1-3 weeks

Europe
Ground transportation.
3-4 weeks
For island states and territories in the Mediterranean Sea (Cyprus, Malta, etc.), the delivery time is increased by 5-7 days.

Thanks for the update, Dmitry!

Now, let's hope they release the parcels from Russia soon...

·
Registered
354 Posts
Daily flights to China and a 3 month shipping container to Australia. Brutal.
Possibly; but not as brutal as "No postal exchange" for those of us in South America (and other far flung places).

·
Registered
140 Posts
Good news, for me anyway. Order from Bestrus in Russia via Ebay on March 31. It was marked as hanging around in Sharapovo since April 29. Delivered to my home yesterday! Prior to that, no change in status, which I check regularly.

That leaves three shipments in limbo. One from Meranom, one from Komandirskie.com, and one from Favinov. I need parts from all of them to do my mods! Here's hoping . . . .

·
Registered
957 Posts
How well was your watch from Smirs packaged? I'm expecting to receive a plastic bag full of wood splinters and millions of shattered glass particles.

It was just packaged normally. The watch had taken a few splinters out of the wooden box.

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #616
Good news, for me anyway. Order from Bestrus in Russia via Ebay on March 31. It was marked as hanging around in Sharapovo since April 29. Delivered to my home yesterday! Prior to that, no change in status, which I check regularly.

That leaves three shipments in limbo. One from Meranom, one from Komandirskie.com, and one from Favinov. I need parts from all of them to do my mods! Here's hoping . . . .
Great news. Give us hope!

601 - 620 of 640 Posts