WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

801 - 820 of 853 Posts

·
Registered
749 Posts
Unfortunately, the Ebay store that I bought from no longer has anything up for sale. I hope the shipping issues didn't cause him to have to close his business.. hopefully, just closing down temporarily until the shipping stuff gets sorted.
I've noticed that some of the eBay stores I use have put up notices saying that 'they are away' so might just be trying to wait it out, hopefully things will return to 'normal' soon.
Just hope that those customers who applied for PayPal refunds will be honest and pay up when they get their orders through.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Yippee! These comrades arrived today (about 30 minutes ago); they actually arrived in Brazil on 10th July and it's taken them another 13 days to travel from Curitiba to São Paulo (which is odd because I had a parcel of pipe tobacco arrive the same date and almost the same time in Curitiba from the US which was delivered to me on the 17th!). Still, they arrived which is the main thing and faith in international postal services is restored.

Now to order some more...

·
Registered
308 Posts
Hey, the Moscow 21 office must have reopened. My watch arrived without warning today. What a nice surprise!

The watch looks better in person than in photos. Having to adjust the date was a pain since it was sitting on "31" when I got it.

Still, for the money, this watch has made a very good first impression.

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
31 Posts
I was hoping my package would arrive on Tuesday, but my tracking shows "In transit" and received the same status via text everyday this week. it doesn't take more than two days for my package go from distribution center to post office. :rolleyes:

Edit: finally arrived on Friday. The story has ended . :cool:

·
Registered
47 Posts
What model??
That looks really nice!!!
It's the Orange Neptune 960SE. They seem to go out of stock quickly. I find the lack of quickset date on Vostoks a pain when switching between watches every couple of days, so I like that this has no date and have been itching for an orange watch so I jumped on this when it was available.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Hey, the Moscow 21 office must have reopened. My watch arrived without warning today. What a nice surprise!

The watch looks better in person than in photos. Having to adjust the date was a pain since it was sitting on "31" when I got it.

Still, for the money, this watch has made a very good first impression.

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk
That watch looks HOT! Congrats on finally receiving it.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Not watch related, but also about a package from Russia (Novosibirsk):

shipped April 15th. Last update was May 5th without any useful information. Today I get two emails, one from the seller and the other an automated message from Russian Post informing me that the package has finally made it across the pond and is now being processed in NYC. So 3+ months to make its way across the Atlantic. The oldest package (this one with a Komandirskie watch) I ordered is still MIA -- shipped at the end of March, last update April 24th.

·
Registered
749 Posts
Great to see so many people receiving their watches. Mine (ordered 7 April and "Exported" 12 April) is still MIA. :(
Hopefully it'll soon be with you, might just be number of packages for your country that's holding it up - should imagine that the amount destined for USA, UK and Australia would be fairly large, and are more likely to have other forms of transport heading their way?

·
Registered
709 Posts
Yep - it is a CURSE. Every time I receive a watch in the mail, or pull one out of storage, it is invariably WAY off from the current date. Murphy's Law I guess?

Reactions: SuffolkGerryW

·
Registered
749 Posts
Yep - it is a CURSE. Every time I receive a watch in the mail, or pull one out of storage, it is invariably WAY off from the current date. Murphy's Law I guess?
I suppose that the only way to stop this happening, is to have 31 watches (3 without date) and set them for consecutive days, then wear them daily in rotation, the 3 undated getting used for the days when the dates aren't right on any of the other watches ;)
Of course, the next points are 61, 92, 123, 153, 184, 214 etc. until you get to 366 (maximum number of days in a year) , though each watch which isn't worn at the end of the month must be wound, otherwise you'll end up with two watches sitting at the 31st at the same time.
Or, of course, don't worry about the date;):ROFLMAO:

801 - 820 of 853 Posts