WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

821 - 840 of 853 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
Unless you have installed antimagnetic caseback, I don't think it is good idea to put the watches over your laptop.
I would imagine all of them are magnetized now. 😮
I agree that it probably wasn't the best idea I had that day but rest assured the watches are not magnetised and are keeping pretty good time. (y)

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
What's the exact day your piece was shipped from Chistopol (I assume)? I want to see if mine should surface shortly as well.
Well, it looks like April 2 when they actually took possession of it at the post office, but it was shipped from Moscow because it's not a Vostok.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Ordered on the 24th of March, entered the Mail on the 25th.... and reached me on the 24th of July... Four months. Exactly.

Well.... all's well that ends well...

This is the thing, btw...

·
Registered
2,866 Posts
It sucks, really...

Can't find where I read there aren't postal flights between Australia and Russia ro now and the the Russian post were trying to find a company to do that...
It doesn't help when you live in the most isolated capital city in the WORLD!!! lol

·
Registered
28 Posts
After losing almost all hope, this thread kept me going, my parcel status finally stated that it arrived in the country and is in processing!
After almost 4 months, faith restored. After waiting this long I'll be content with however long the local post takes, will post when in hand

Sent from my HRY-LX1MEB using Tapatalk

·
Registered
31 Posts
They must be trying to hit a 6month record for delivery or something cause that's what its bout to be in 2 weeks this is crazy it left NYC a week ago I get packages from Florida within 2 days with tracking updates I'm so confused all I'm getting is final destination message ahhhhhh sometimes I wish I had hair so I could pull it out lmfao

·
Registered
57 Posts
Is there anyone in the US whose last status update was on April 24th around 1700 hours that has still not received their watch from Meranom?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Is there anyone in the US whose last status update was on April 24th around 1700 hours that has still not received their watch from Meranom?
My package's last update in Russia was 3/17, then in late June got updated with 5/24, RULED, shipped by carrier. I suppose that is the day the container vessel departed. Then vessel arrived in NY on 7/11, and finally processed by USJFKA on 7/15 and moving along and delivered 7 days later. Total time from date of purchase to arrival is 146 days for me. I see people here that ordered from Meranom later in March also have their package shipped on the same container vessel.

So, yours should be shipped around mid April to have the package last update in Russia on 4/24. It should be consolidated in container for sea freight shipment much later than the cargo ship that my package got on. Keep waiting, your package is just few ounces of the tons of mail and packages that tries to leave Russia every day.

821 - 840 of 853 Posts