WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

841 - 860 of 976 Posts

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
They want a signature? My mailman signs now for me due to the covid.
Well they will sign it but have to give it to me personally, I'm in a very rural area and keep the gate to the driveway locked. Sometimes they won't even bring it up the driveway when the gate is open and I'm home though. They just leave a pick up notice in the box.🙄 Great service... right? 😂

·
Registered
104 Posts
I just received a Fedex package from Mexico to Miami ... small Rolex movement parts .... and there was a big "XRAY" label on it ... so obviously, they are not so much Covid worried, but more drugs worry. 🤔😂

·
Registered
57 Posts
My package's last update in Russia was 3/17, then in late June got updated with 5/24, RULED, shipped by carrier. I suppose that is the day the container vessel departed. Then vessel arrived in NY on 7/11, and finally processed by USJFKA on 7/15 and moving along and delivered 7 days later. Total time from date of purchase to arrival is 146 days for me. I see people here that ordered from Meranom later in March also have their package shipped on the same container vessel.

So, yours should be shipped around mid April to have the package last update in Russia on 4/24. It should be consolidated in container for sea freight shipment much later than the cargo ship that my package got on. Keep waiting, your package is just few ounces of the tons of mail and packages that tries to leave Russia every day.
I got notified today the packages has it made to the US shore. Effing finally.

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Well they will sign it but have to give it to me personally, I'm in a very rural area and keep the gate to the driveway locked. Sometimes they won't even bring it up the driveway when the gate is open and I'm home though. They just leave a pick up notice in the box.🙄 Great service... right? 😂

Anything?

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Post some pictures and thoughts.

Mine is incredible but I do have two teeny weeny issues. I didn’t want to mention it earlier as I didn’t want to spoil the anticipation. Which I’m sure you enjoyed, and enjoyed, and..

·
Registered
31 Posts
I want to thank everyone for your support my package arrived it may not be a watch but it was a package from Russia it arrived this morning all beat up

·
Registered
844 Posts
Ordered a parts watch on 10th July which was posted in Kazan on the 13th July which arrived today, so exactly three weeks from Russia to UK, so it looks as though for recent orders at least Russian Post are pretty much back to normal...

(I know that the above doesn't help much if you've got a watch at the bottom of the package mountain...)

·
Registered
3,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #854
Got all my ‘badly delayed’ from Russia. My oldest parcel now is from June 11 (3 weeks or so) so the Russian post had delivered all overdue items to me. Happy to report that outside of the ridiculous wait time nothing else bad happened to the parcels. None were exposed to water, none were smashed, all were in pretty good shape.

if you are still waiting for yours: sit tight. They will come!

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
I would be very interested in hearing from any AUSTRALIANS as to whether they have recently received any packages from Russia that utilised delivery via container ship.

The reason I ask is that Russia Post indicates on their tracking that a container was received by Australia Post on 13th July, however after sending an enquiry to Australia Post they replied that they have no indication of my tracking number in their system.

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
Mario, are you ready to live on a normal part of the planet now? One without weird insects and strange fruit, dog eating snakes, and baby eating dogs. Somewhere that you don't have to worry about being hit in the head with a boomerang. 🤔
Hmmm ...

841 - 860 of 976 Posts