WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

841 - 853 of 853 Posts

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
They want a signature? My mailman signs now for me due to the covid.
Well they will sign it but have to give it to me personally, I'm in a very rural area and keep the gate to the driveway locked. Sometimes they won't even bring it up the driveway when the gate is open and I'm home though. They just leave a pick up notice in the box.🙄 Great service... right? 😂

·
Registered
101 Posts
I just received a Fedex package from Mexico to Miami ... small Rolex movement parts .... and there was a big "XRAY" label on it ... so obviously, they are not so much Covid worried, but more drugs worry. 🤔😂

·
Registered
57 Posts
My package's last update in Russia was 3/17, then in late June got updated with 5/24, RULED, shipped by carrier. I suppose that is the day the container vessel departed. Then vessel arrived in NY on 7/11, and finally processed by USJFKA on 7/15 and moving along and delivered 7 days later. Total time from date of purchase to arrival is 146 days for me. I see people here that ordered from Meranom later in March also have their package shipped on the same container vessel.

So, yours should be shipped around mid April to have the package last update in Russia on 4/24. It should be consolidated in container for sea freight shipment much later than the cargo ship that my package got on. Keep waiting, your package is just few ounces of the tons of mail and packages that tries to leave Russia every day.
I got notified today the packages has it made to the US shore. Effing finally.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Well they will sign it but have to give it to me personally, I'm in a very rural area and keep the gate to the driveway locked. Sometimes they won't even bring it up the driveway when the gate is open and I'm home though. They just leave a pick up notice in the box.🙄 Great service... right? 😂

Anything?

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Post some pictures and thoughts.

Mine is incredible but I do have two teeny weeny issues. I didn’t want to mention it earlier as I didn’t want to spoil the anticipation. Which I’m sure you enjoyed, and enjoyed, and..

·
Registered
31 Posts
I want to thank everyone for your support my package arrived it may not be a watch but it was a package from Russia it arrived this morning all beat up

·
Registered
800 Posts
Ordered a parts watch on 10th July which was posted in Kazan on the 13th July which arrived today, so exactly three weeks from Russia to UK, so it looks as though for recent orders at least Russian Post are pretty much back to normal...

(I know that the above doesn't help much if you've got a watch at the bottom of the package mountain...)

841 - 853 of 853 Posts