WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Not too often that a 24 hour watch comes up for sale on the boards. I recently sold a black dial of the same model and its time to move this one on too. I love love love the look of the watch but size has become much more important to me with my sweet spot being 42mm x 10mm making this watch slightly on the big side for me. Its with a heavy heart that I offer this up for sale to make space for my next purchase.

Make: Aviator (Volmax)
Model: 2623/1225556-45
Description: 24 hour white dial, Manual wind 24 hour Russian movement (2623)
Dimensions: 45mm, 22mm lugs, 12.5mm thick.
Limited production: #763 of 999 ever produced.

Whats included?
Outer box, inner box, watch, original crock straps with signed buckle, books, and model tag.

Bought this from a fellow WUS'er when I was building a pure 24 hour collection. I wore it sparingly but thoroughly enjoyed it. The crock strap is in great condition because as you can see by the pictures, I wore it on a brown leather with deployant. There are no marks on the mineral crystal and one minor scratch on the watch case at the 12 o'clock position which in this case is at the normal 6 o'clock position.

Price: $450 $400 paypal conus. It took me months to find this watch, never did I see one actually for sale, I had to find owners and ask them if they wanted to sell in order to get my hands on it.

I would consider a trade for a Glycine Combat 6 auto in white on bracelet or what else do you have?

Pictures:
IMG_3364.jpg
IMG_3365.jpg
IMG_3367.jpg
IMG_3333.jpg
IMG_3340.jpg
IMG_3334.jpg
IMG_3326.jpg
IMG_3388.jpg
IMG_8336.JPG
IMG_8341.JPG
IMG_8342.JPG

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Re: Volmax Aviator 24 hour

Keep the offers coming, I will be putting it up for 5 day auction ending next weekend if it doesn't sell in the next short while.

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Re: Volmax Aviator 24 hour

Saturday bump, Auction ends tomorrow unless I get a reasonable offer here first.

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Back available. Make an offer or a trade suggestion. I'd love to get my hands on a Marathon JSAR, GSAR, or SAR. I'm also interested in Glycine, Stowa, Ball, etc.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts