WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to buy a new genuine Volmax manunfactured Sturmanskie in the UK. I've looked on the official Volmax website, but they don't list any UK distributers. Can anyone recommend a reputable retailer who can supply to the UK?

Cheers,
Pete.

·
Registered
516 Posts
I am sure someone will correct me if I am wrong,but I don't think you will be able to buy in the uk.
You will have to buy online I think,from someone like http://www.vostok-watches.com

Regards

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the link. They seem a good source, but a bit pricey compared to some of the others.

Cheapest I've found so far are www.aviator-watch.com but I haven't worked out the tax to add yet. Anyone used them?

·
Registered
435 Posts
While aviator-watch.com sells Sturmanskie, I believe that is old stock. As far as I know, they are not an authorized Volmax retailer like vostok-watches.com.

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
While aviator-watch.com sells Sturmanskie, I believe that is old stock. As far as I know, they are not an authorized Volmax retailer like vostok-watches.com.
Is old stock a bad idea in this case then? If they're not an authorised retailer, does that imply their stock is likely to be of dubious origin and quality?

As a Russian virgin, I'm leaning toward paying full beans for something I know is 100% legit.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts