WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Vostok Amfibia, a Polish Navy (Marynarka Wojenna - MW) issued watch. The date of entry into service was 1986, I was then 2 years old
:) Thanks to the use of a screwed down crown and developed in Czystopol compression back with sintered rubber gasket, the waterresistant was set to 200 meters (everyone knows that there were also Amphibians with WR300m). In the third picture you can see the MW training cap from the stocks of the Military Property Agency .... all 5$, and a nice set comes out. Diving watches used in Polish Navy is important part of my book #Czasnagłębokości

Matthew

Wostok MW 1.jpg
Wostok MW 2.jpg
Wostok MW 3.jpg
Wostok MW 4.jpg
Wostok MW 7.jpg
Książka 26.jpg

·
Registered
117 Posts
Nice, I had no idea they used amphibias. While I didn't actually research the topic and it's easy enough to guess they'd have ruskie watches at the time, still nice to learn something new.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
In 60. and 70. Polish Navy used swiss Enicar Sherpa and Blancpain FF. Then, they change it for soviet Amphibia and czechoslovakia Prim Sport, becouse the was cheaper.

·
Premium Member
2,343 Posts
Looks great! Please come back and let us know when and where the translation will be available.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts