WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Folks, picked this up as I like the dial. With put a clean bezel on it. I understand it’s a 470 case as lug width is 20m. Anyone more experienced then me know the product code, I’m assuming it will be 470xxx. My limited understanding is the dial will have a 3 digit code? Thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Might be a modern 650 rather than a 470. Based on the lug size and case brushing, though I've never seen one in real. Bezel and dial are modern as well. Can't really see the detail of the hands but the lume seems consistent with that of the dial. So this would be a mod made of recent parts (650 is a Komandirskie case I think).

As for the watch reference, as I believe it's a mod I don't think it has a specific code. If you want to "mod" a code, this would be 650xxx as you guessed. You can check the dial number on meranom.com or komandirskie.com for instance.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply. I figured it could be a mod/franken as could not find one like it online but thought I’d ask. It is a newer case and dial/hands with I’m assuming the current auto winding movement. Will take the case back of tonight to see. Hadn’t considered the 650 case. Will have to do more reading up - I seem to recall a thread with all the cases listed. In any case, purchased to mod it myself... which has started.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts