WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

181 - 194 of 194 Posts

·
Registered
977 Posts
Yh I felt the same, grey was awesome on mesh and pretty much any strap I threw at it but it's hard to find a suitable strap for the blue. Just a suggestion, look how awesome the Classica looks on a Oyster strap with hollow end-links, pic borrowed from a fellow member on another forum :-!

View attachment 14349683
Do you happen to know where they sourced this bracelet? I have a Classica on the way.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
55 Posts
As of yesterday Meranom updated their site with the blue-dialled 690B22 Classica now in stock after being unavailable for what must have been about a year, if any members wanted to purchase.

JC

·
Registered
795 Posts
Just received mine from the latest batch available a few weeks ago.
I had noticed that the day after i ordered it, they changed the pictures on the website, and presumably also the description.
The dial seems to be matte now, instead of sunburst. I must say I'm a little (or very?!) disappointed.
We'll see in a couple of days, hopefully with a little more light/sun outside...
Pictures heavily processed, so not necessarily realistic

·
Registered
111 Posts
Just received mine from the latest batch available a few weeks ago.
I had noticed that the day after i ordered it, they changed the pictures on the website, and presumably also the description.
The dial seems to be matte now, instead of sunburst. I must say I'm a little (or very?!) disappointed.
We'll see in a couple of days, hopefully with a little more light/sun outside...
Pictures heavily processed, so not necessarily realistic
View attachment 15501012

View attachment 15501014
That's a bummer since you didn't get what you were expecting. Still a beautiful watch.

·
Registered
85 Posts
That is a bummer but it's a stunning looking watch! Maybe you'll have to get a sunburst dial as well.... ;)!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
795 Posts
I think i'm going to get used to it.
Especially after today.s changes.
I already knew i needed to change the strap for i don't like it when the strap has the same color as the dial. I wanted contrast.
So I tried different configurations this morning with the few straps available i have in 20mm

I really like the brown leather but it's not comfortable.
For now i will wear the kaki/brownish/sand whatever that was on my Ljuks (which will be very happy with the blue strap of the Classica).

·
Registered
111 Posts
I think i'm going to get used to it.
Especially after today.s changes.
I already knew i needed to change the strap for i don't like it when the strap has the same color as the dial. I wanted contrast.
So I tried different configurations this morning with the few straps available i have in 20mm
View attachment 15502228

View attachment 15502229

View attachment 15502231

View attachment 15502232

View attachment 15502234

I really like the brown leather but it's not comfortable.
For now i will wear the kaki/brownish/sand whatever that was on my Ljuks (which will be very happy with the blue strap of the Classica).
Thanks for sharing. Are the hands gold toned?

181 - 194 of 194 Posts