WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

141 - 160 of 194 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Blue and White are back in stock at Meranom, hurry if you want one!
I snatched a white one this morning as soon as I got notification from Meranom that they were back in stock.
Gorgeous dial/hands combo, been lusting for that one for a few months now but they were continuously out of stock or sold out within hours when available.
So glad I finally got one...

·
Registered
183 Posts
I received notice from Meranom that gray was in stock this morning. I ordered one! Looking forward to seeing it in person.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Blue, Grey and White are in stock at the moment, have the grey since before, got the blue the very same moment I received notification and battling with my self whether I should get the white as well. It's the coolest thing on mesh

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Wow! Glad I acted quickly this time. The price was low enough that I did not go through my usual dithering ...

Reactions: M26

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Blue, Grey and White are in stock at the moment, have the grey since before, got the blue the very same moment I received notification and battling with my self whether I should get the white as well. It's the coolest thing on mesh
I'll second that as well, wearing my grey Classica on a Vostok mesh band today, it's one of my favourite watches and gets quite a bit of wrist time. I really didn't need to be spending more money on watches right now but I didn't want to risk Meranom running out of stock on the blue again. So I caved and bought the blue one too.

·
Registered
325 Posts
I'll second that as well, wearing my grey Classica on a Vostok mesh band today, it's one of my favourite watches and gets quite a bit of wrist time. I really didn't need to be spending more money on watches right now but I didn't want to risk Meranom running out of stock on the blue again. So I caved and bought the blue one too.
That's how I felt, was thinking of picking up a white in June but after ordering the blue I checked the stock on white again and saw that there were only one left so I had to get it now. Only one blue left in stock now! These are flying off the shelf

·
Registered
99 Posts
All very nice.. I notice that no one on here has bought a gold case version... Which dial do you all think would be best as a present for an older man whose night vision is suffering?

·
Registered
325 Posts
All very nice.. I notice that no one on here has bought a gold case version... Which dial do you all think would be best as a present for an older man whose night vision is suffering?
I would suggest white but unfortunately they just sold out again, only 1 blue stainless steel and gold case black dial left in stock

·
Registered
183 Posts
I received notice that my gray dial Classica is at the post office and will be delivered on Monday! This is record time getting an order from Russia for me - about 2-1/2 weeks. I can't wait to see it face-to-face.

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
I received notice that my gray dial Classica is at the post office and will be delivered on Monday! This is record time getting an order from Russia for me - about 2-1/2 weeks. I can't wait to see it face-to-face.
I've had some amazing luck with my last two shipments from the Russian Post.
One took 7 days and the other took 8 days from Saint Petersburg to California! :-!

141 - 160 of 194 Posts