WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

161 - 180 of 194 Posts

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
My white dial arrived in California on Saturday. So far I'm very pleased with it, my first Russian! Pics soon ...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just got my gray version in Norway from Meranom today after ordering 18 days ago. Loving it so far and I'm really impressed with it honestly. Not a huge fan of the black faux alligator strap with the weird out of place buckle, so I swapped it for a suede gray leather strap instead.

IMG_20190617_121500.jpg

IMG_20190617_131348.jpg

IMG_20190617_131303.jpg

·
Registered
183 Posts
My gray dial Classica showed up today in California. It has exceeded my expectations! The dial, as most observers agree, is beautiful. The brushing on the sides of the case is well-done. The movement looks great behind the exhibition caseback. The strap? It holds the watch on my wrist. :) Glad they put the money into the watch.

I did not have a black/dark dial dress watch until now. (I have white and blue covered.) The Classica is all that I need.

Here is my obligatory cell phone wrist shot snap.

Vostok Classica.jpg

Great customer service by Meranom. It was shipped quickly. I wanted to add a dial for an Amphibia mod that I forgot to order (because I was in a hurry to make sure I got this before they disappeared). I contacted them and they put it in the package with the Classica and it was shipped with no delay.

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
My white dial has arrived:

IMG_2591.jpg

My first Russian watch, I'm very pleased with it! It's going to get a lot of wrist time …

(For anyone experiencing deja vu, for some mysterious reason my earlier post with pic has vanished …)

·
Registered
99 Posts
Back in stock.... 3 models still available. I received notification that the gold case/white dial was available - ordered it 2 minutes later and it must have been the last one! It will be a present for my Dad.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Back in stock.... 3 models still available. I received notification that the gold case/white dial was available - ordered it 2 minutes later and it must have been the last one! It will be a present for my Dad.
Thanks for the heads-up, I had the Grey on my wishlist but must have forgotten to sign up for a notification. Bought the grey again thanks to your notification :)

·
Registered
325 Posts
Well done M26, you're going to love it!
I know, I've already had the grey and then bought the white and blue. Sold the white and grey upon receiving the blue as it always was my first choice without inspecting it first. As soon as I saw the blue in the flesh I immediately felt remorse about selling the grey and have been on a lookout ever since. In short all of them were beautiful but I was a little underwhelmed by the blue due to the subtle sunburst effect which is almost negligible and overwhelmed by the grey that had a beautiful sunburst dial, white dial you get what you see

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
I have the grey on a Vostok mesh and it's a real looker. I've currently got the blue on a brown leather strap but I think I need something more punchy to liven it up a bit. The blue dial was more subdued than I was expecting. Perhaps it needs a funky perlon strap or something ...

·
Registered
325 Posts
I have the grey on a Vostok mesh and it's a real looker. I've currently got the blue on a brown leather strap but I think I need something more punchy to liven it up a bit. The blue dial was more subdued than I was expecting. Perhaps it needs a funky perlon strap or something ...
Yh I felt the same, grey was awesome on mesh and pretty much any strap I threw at it but it's hard to find a suitable strap for the blue. Just a suggestion, look how awesome the Classica looks on a Oyster strap with hollow end-links, pic borrowed from a fellow member on another forum :-!

F22F163A-E464-4E10-ACAE-C00E9072E74F.jpeg

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Yh I felt the same, grey was awesome on mesh and pretty much any strap I threw at it but it's hard to find a suitable strap for the blue. Just a suggestion, look how awesome the Classica looks on a Oyster strap with hollow end-links, pic borrowed from a fellow member on another forum :-!

View attachment 14349683
Whoa, thanks for that suggestion, that looks very cool! Will have to try it out.

161 - 180 of 194 Posts