WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

101 - 120 of 151 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
I have my first Komandirskie (case is 34x) and my second is on the way. This thread is a fantastic resource for a noob like me.

In the pdf, it says that the model is 6 digits, the first two are the case, the third is the finish, what are the last 3?

·
Registered
7,887 Posts
i have been scrolling in the and could not find any info about this one: resin cased Komandirskie. Had the watch for a while, 39 mm case with 18 mm lugs. screwdown crown, case is bulit around inner metal frame holding the movement, case back is secured by screws.

EDIT: sorry, I just ran down the Komandirskie database, it was mentioned. Mine had 2414 movement, handwind. Weird watch, very light case.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Seele, this is an incredibly useful resource, much appreciated.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Good thread but can you par direct me where i can get done info about my watch

·
Registered
387 Posts
Dear Comrades,
I received this among some other cases this week.
I find very odd these circular lines on the Tonneau case.
The caseback is engraved in cyrilic, very faint, and can't read. The biggest mark is "55 Лети" which means 55 years. Due to the cuality and craftmanship I doubt it is a knock off or an individually commisisioned watch. Would bet it could belong to a small batch.
There are no pics of the back as the engravings were so faint that nothing can be seen in the pic
Here it goes.

Can anybody shine some light on it?
Best regards

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi! This is my first post in this forum and I am glad to join among fellow watch collectors. I am a novice watch collector and I want to extend my collection with a Vostok Amphibia. I have found some interesting vintage ones in internet. But I don't know if the one that I found is original or not. I don't know if this thread is right place to ask this question and I am sorry for this mistake if it is not. I will be glad if you help me identify this watch. The watch I am talking about has these spesifics:

There is ''Wostok'' ''18 jewels'' and ''Made in USSR'' markings on the dial (Most probably and export). The dial is green sunburst (which is a very different dial design apart from the other amphibias that I found in internet). There are some cyrillic script on the caseback with the numbers ''217492'' (This one bothers me. Because casebacks of english dial export amphibias have english written on them as I know. But this one has english dial with russian caseback. Is this normal?) The seller says that the movement is a 2209 but there is no picture of the movement itself. Also the case is highly polishd instead of matt finish. I have great concerns about this watch's authenticity but I liked the green sunburst dial. It gives a different look to this classic so called ''vintage'' watch. If you confirm the authenticity I will try to buy it.

vostok1.png
vostok2.png

·
Registered
331 Posts
I think it is a new one and not really vintage. I have the same with english dial and english case back. My has paddle hands and not the usual arrows. The lume seems also new

101 - 120 of 151 Posts