WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
141 - 160 of 179 Posts

·
Banned
2,778 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Vostok Partner purchased in Minsk in 2001, with 2416B automatic movement.

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery

Have seen another watch, from an Italian fashion house, using the same case. Plated brass, with stainless back marked "Bostok Automatic".

I love the dial and have never seen another like it.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi all,

I saw something interesting recently:

Analog watch Watch Fashion accessory Watch accessory Jewellery

The two cases are very similar, but where the silver watch on the right has the regular full sized bezel and smaller crystal, the gold one on the left has a much larger crystal and little/no bezel.

How is this possible? Are they different cases altogether?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello I am new here.

A few days ago I was looking through some old boxes and found this Komandirskie.
So I was trying to find the exact model online but all watches have either another dial or another rotating bezel as mine. Maybe someone can help me indentifying this model, it would mean alot to me.

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
Hello I am new here.

A few days ago I was looking through some old boxes and found this Komandirskie.
So I was trying to find the exact model online but all watches have either another dial or another rotating bezel as mine. Maybe someone can help me indentifying this model, it would mean alot to me.
This is a Komandirskie 341180 as shown in the 1990 Vostok catalog. It is not uncommon for the bezel to have been changed either by the factory or the owner.

·
Registered
186 Posts
...And is there a way, from looking at photos, to tell if the watch has the titanium case?
This case is only available in titanium. And if you can get a watch with papers, the model number must start with 62...

And please search for Amphibia Titan in the forum. There are more of it here than you think... ;)

Oops, forgot something: prices between $ 150 and $ 300

·
Registered
175 Posts
This case is only available in titanium. And if you can get a watch with papers, the model number must start with 62...

And please search for Amphibia Titan in the forum. There are more of it here than you think... ;)

Oops, forgot something: prices between $ 150 and $ 300
Thank you.

Let me rephrase my question. Is there a way to tell, by looking at pictures, that a watch has a model number 62 case? (If there's no longer a passport, etc.) I'm just wondering if there's a way to recognize this when I see it. From what I can tell, these watches always have the 2416B movement (but of course most 2416B watches won't have titanium case)? It sounds like this style of case is bigger, but I can't tell from a picture how big it is unless it's side-by-side with a steel case watch.

Sorry if these are silly questions, but I'm just starting to learn about Soviet/Russian watches, which I find fascinating the more I read about them.

I tried searching ebay for another example of this watch, but I haven't been able to find one, but of course I might be missing them because I don't know what to look for besides the model number.

·
Registered
186 Posts
...Let me rephrase my question. Is there a way to tell, by looking at pictures, that a watch has a model number 62 case?...
There is only one amphibia case to be confused with, the case 42 made of steel. But it has a smaller diameter.
Here are some (bad) smartphone pictures...

case 42

case 62

the difference

I hope it helps…

Have a nice weekend!
Stephan

·
Registered
5,224 Posts
141 - 160 of 179 Posts