WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I was playing around with my new camera and decided to post some pictures of my newest watch: the Vostok Europe Maxim Gorky. Please bear with me here, as I'm not quite used to using my new toy yet so these pics aren't that great...

The lovely brown dial:

One more dial side, notice the fact that the rose gold is brushed except for a polished edge and that the holes in the dial reveal the rotor (the red-white black thing).

This pic shows the polished edge better. Notice the finely brushed finish of the case:

The case and the crystal are both curved:

The very special shape of the case, note the faceted crystal:

One more look at the case:

The bracelet is finished the same way as the case, very finely brushed. Notice that the bracelet contains half-links (2 of them):

I love the way the rose gold hands and indices come to life in low light conditions:

A look at the nicely decorated case back, featuring an engraving of the Soviet Maxim Gorky airplane:

And a wrist shot to finish ;-)

I hope you enjoyed the pics, as it's difficult to find pics of the Maxim Gorky out there ;-)

Best regards,

Oldheritage.

·
Registered
27,019 Posts

·
Registered
2,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks! It's rather difficult to shoot this one, especially with the curved crystal giving glare when using natural light. Thankfully, a little glare is OK sometimes :-d

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.