WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Vostok Europe N1 Dual Time watch in great condition; except the bezel doesn't turn like it should. It comes with the full set: both inner and outer boxes, display pillow, owners manual, hang tag, and original leather strap with signed buckle. It also includes the high quality genuine leather strap with deployment clasp and red piping thread shown in the photos. The piping on the new strap matches the second time zone and seconds hand, and the words "Dual Time" on the face making for a stunning appearance. The case is PVD coated and has no decernable wear, maybe a light scratch or two from wear but I could not see any. The front and rear crystals are in very good condition and I could not find any scratches as they are made from hard mineral, but with a loupe a very faint one may be found as this is a used watch. There are a couple of small dings in the uni-directional second time zone tracking bezel which also indicates day-night (silver-black) in the second time zone. If you look closely at the bezel ring you will see one just to the upper left of the number 10 in the crown up photo, it and any others do not affect the reading or use of the second time zone bezel. The lume on this watch still glows very well. The movement in this watch is a well decorated 32 jewel Russian made non-hacking automatic with hand winding possible, date and second time zone hand. As can be seen through the exhibition back the movement boasts several highly blued screws throughout and a machined and blued steel rotor with the Vostok logo in enamel. The crown is of the screw in variety with water resistance to 10 atmospheres.
This watch is running and keeping time as expected. This is a pre-owned (used) watch and no guarantees or warranty either expressed or implied are included and is being sold as-is. No returns accepted, but item will be shipped in it's original boxes with packing material in an appropriate outer box. I will not use non padded mailers to ship this item as I want your watch to arrive safely. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. Thank you for looking.
Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Material property

Watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Analog watch Material property

Watch Watch accessory Analog watch Fashion accessory Strap

Vehicle Vintage car Car Automotive design

1 - 2 of 2 Posts