WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it safe to order a 1967 reissue form them? Their prices are cheeper than the american retail sites. I was wondering if anyone has had any dealings with them directly.

·
Registered
191 Posts
I've never ordered from them myself, but that is the official factory site, so I'd imagine you'd be pretty safe. You can also check prices at Meranom - I ordered my scuba dude from them, and everything went well. They are in Chistopol, which is the same town as the Vostok factory. There are also a few other Russian dealers that people have had good experiences with that you'll find here on the forum.

If you order directly from Vostok or from one of the other Russian dealers, be aware that it will take awhile for your watch to get here - but it is worth the wait!

·
Registered
977 Posts
It's safe. I know a couple of guys who ordered directly from them and there were no problems. They aren't as good as Meranon at getting back to your emails or updating order status and such, so it can be a little scary if it's your first buy from them or if you don't have any feedback.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts