WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

201 - 220 of 283 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
I have parts coming by way of recent orders from Meranom, Komandirskie.com, Bestrus, Arkustime, and raffles-time. Most are through Russian customs and are progressing through the system nicely. A good chunk of those orders are to make a flat caseback manual wind 710.

I had an automatic 710 and did not like it. It sat funny on the wrist. I almost stopped wearing it. I put a 2414A in it and a flat case back and I really like it a lot.

·
Registered
219 Posts
I have parts coming by way of recent orders from Meranom, Komandirskie.com, Bestrus, Arkustime, and raffles-time.
Oh jeez, another two sites to scroll through/check for interesting parts/waste time on...

I'm with you on the 'flatness' of the 2414 as opposed to the 2416 - I ordered 4 of those thinner Amphibia casebacks for the 2414 from meranom, I'm gonna wait till all the cases and casebacks I've ordered are here to compare them, and if I like them substantually more than the bigger casebacks, I might order some more 2414s and sell the 2416s I already have. The only reason to keep a 2416 would then be that I've ordered a golden rotor and a display caseback in order to show it - but we'll see...

201 - 220 of 283 Posts