WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1041 - 1060 of 1079 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
...and now for something completely different (at least for me)...
"Piratski Black Pearl" - Jack Sparrow's long-lost wristwatch...;)

Komandirskie 531 brass case (dechromed, brushed and rotated), old brass 110 bezel, even older 22XX vintage dial,
Komandirskie gold hands, Favinov second hand, saddle leather strap from the vault

·
Registered
684 Posts
View attachment 15813815
Komandirskie 531 brass case (dechromed, brushed and rotated), old brass 110 bezel, even older 22XX vintage dial,
Komandirskie gold hands, Favinov second hand, saddle leather strap from the vault
When you strip the case with acid, do you leave the crystal in?
Thank you.

·
Registered
459 Posts

Excellent work and combination with the strap. turning the crown ( case) to 7 o’clock is a great detail.
please can you show also a wristshot ? Would appreciated.

·
Registered
941 Posts
Finally got it done. 020 case with 2409 movement, the dial is from Meranome SE 420724S, minute and hour hands from Favinov, second hand from one second closer, bezel eBay seller arkustime, steel bezel insert from dwl watches.

View attachment 15816808

View attachment 15816812
Nice !
Did you put a flat caseback ? If so, can you show us a profile pic to see the thickness difference ?

·
Registered
905 Posts
Latest Mod...
Refurbished old school case
New Crystal and ring
Favinov under the crystal
One Second Closer Bezel - PVD
CT stainless Bezel insert
Aquaman Case Back from Komanderskie.com
$15.00 Band