Ha, had the same idea since I've bought the watch, unfortunately my modding skills are very limited -or I just don't have the courage yet to do itSunday morning mod:
View attachment 15991647
View attachment 15991648
All parts sourced from vostok-watches24.
- 710 case, with stainless signed crown, smaller smooth bezel, and lo-rise / manual wind caseback.
- 2414 movement with date wheel delete.
- "silver paddel hands new style PAAR25"
- second hand clipped for pinion cap style
- "Dial 458 VOSTOK AMPHIBIA sandwich black SuperLumiNova"
- "22mm, white stitched AVIATOR leather strap for VOSTOK watches, calfskin, ARM-LD22-02"