WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, I haven't seen one of these but I thought I would ask. The most common piece of russian military equipment in hollywood movies(other than the ak-47, and maybe a mig) was a mi-24 helicopter. Watching those movies as a kid I thought that was a really cool looking helicopter. Is there a vostok with one of these helicopters on it?
Thanks, Doug

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Hi guys, I haven't seen one of these but I thought I would ask. The most common piece of russian military equipment in hollywood movies(other than the ak-47, and maybe a mig) was a mi-24 helicopter. Watching those movies as a kid I thought that was a really cool looking helicopter. Is there a vostok with one of these helicopters on it?
Thanks, Doug

Thats a great QUESTION . There is a dial with an older style helicopter on it that some members have . Also there is a trokya style watch with a black shark .

I have always wondered the same why not honor the ak-47 and the mi-24???

·
Registered
137 Posts
Hi, I don't know if there is a vostok, but there is a Poljot chronograph with the MI-24 helicopter on it just like the Mig Poljots, I used to have one but I sold it on the bay.

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi, I don't know if there is a vostok, but there is a Poljot chronograph with the MI-24 helicopter on it just like the Mig Poljots, I used to have one but I sold it on the bay.
Do you remember the name or model of the poljot?

·
Registered
137 Posts
Thanks, Doug
Just found this on ebay, not quite MI 24 but close, an MI 26. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=160188533923&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=006 :-!

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks, when I googled "poljot helicopter" I found just one. This is a better price. Nice looking watch:p

1 - 9 of 9 Posts