WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 179 Posts

· Registered
4,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
THIS POLL IS NOW CLOSED. BOTH DIAL COLORS HAVE REACHED MOQ.

Only members registered with the project committee may vote in this poll.
If you are not fully registered (deposit paid and confirmation posted in the registration thread), you must be fully registered with manufacturer confirmation before posting to this thread. If you are not fully registered but vote anyway, your post will be deleted, your vote will not be counted, and you may be banned from the remainder of the project. Please click here to check the status of your registration: http://goo.gl/LGbW1S

In this thread we will determine the color or colors in which the Project Spectre watch will be made.

The primary color choices are BLACK or BLUE.
We are only voting on Black vs. Blue in this thread.

Important: Every registered member should cast their vote in this thread! This is important as we count units toward minimum order quotas.

In order for either color to be made, there must be at least 80 pieces in that color. If only one color receives more than 80 orders, only that color will be made.

Blue is nominated with either WHITE or VINTAGE/BEIGE indices. A second vote is now open to determine whether blue will be made with vintage/beige or white indices:
https://www.watchuseek.com/f698/vote-02a-secondary-color-blue-dial-2437234.html

Black is nominated with vintage/beige indices and lume. White indices and lume are not available for the black dial option.

We are only voting on Black vs. Blue in this thread.

Voting choices are as follows:

1. Black
2. Blue (with either white or beige, tbd)
3. I intend to buy one in black and one in blue if both are made.

To vote
: Post a reply with ONLY the above number that corresponds to your choice: 1, 2, or 3. For example, if you prefer blue with white indices, only reply "2".
Do not post any other comments, questions, or discussions in this thread or your vote may not be counted! All questions should be asked in the General Discussion thread.

IMPORTANT NOTE: Only vote "3" if you are seriously considering purchasing at least one watch in each color if both colors are made. Do not chose option 3 if you merely think or hope that both colors should be made. A
vote for "3" will be counted as a vote for both blue and black. If you vote "3" but do not seriously intend to purchase both colors, you may end up costing other members their preferred color entirely, as we may be left unable to reach the minimum order for that color.

Note: if you wish to order 2 or more pieces, you will enjoy a discount of $25 per watch from Lew & Huey.

The below renders are for general reference as to the primary and secondary colors only; many aspects of the watch remain to be finalized.

1: Black
Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap

2: Blue (with either white or beige)

3: I intend to buy one in black and one in blue if both are made.

· Registered
7,286 Posts
VOTE 02: Color

1. Black is my vote.

I just wanted to comment I am not anti blue if it's the dark navy like the renders needs to look almost black unless under light

1 - 20 of 179 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.