WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

VOTE 06b: Date Color for Blue Dial - WHITE w/ WHITE FRAME WINS!

7K views 48 replies 48 participants last post by  secfincorp 
#1 · (Edited)
THIS POLL IS NOW CLOSED. OPTION 3 WINS!

Only members registered with the project committee may vote in this poll.

If you are not fully registered (deposit paid and confirmation posted in the registration thread), you must be fully registered with manufacturer confirmation before posting to this thread. If you are not fully registered but vote anyway, your post will be deleted, your vote will not be counted, and you may be banned from the remainder of the project. Please click here to check the status of your registration: http://goo.gl/LGbW1S

In this thread we will determine the color of the date disc that will be paired with the BLUE dial, and whether the date window will have a printed frame.

You may only vote in this thread if you have previously cast your vote for the BLUE dial in the Color Vote thread.

Voting choices are as follows:

1. Black with White Frame
  2. Black with No Frame
  3. White with White Frame
  4. White with No Frame
These choices are illustrated below.

*** Please read these voting instructions carefully, four choices MUST be made or your vote will NOT be counted. ***

For this vote we will use the Single Transferable Vote (STV) system. Each member ranks the list of options being voted on in order of their preference from first choice to last choice. You place the number of your favorite choice first, your second choice second and so on.

For example, if this were a vote for dial color.
  1. Black
  2. Blue
  3. White
  4. Brown
Assuming that my first preference is for white, I want black as my second choice, blue as my third choice and brown as my fourth choice, this is what I would post as my vote based on the list above: 3 - 1 - 2 - 4

To clarify, rank your preferred option first and your least preferred option last. When the STV software calculates the result it will keep eliminating the options with the lowest votes and reassign the votes to the remaining options until there is only 1 option left. For example if your first choice gets eliminated your vote will move to your second choice if its still in contention and so on down the line.

***Remember you need to rank all four options in your order of preference***

To vote: Post a reply that ranks your choices from the above list in order of preference.
Do not post any other comments, questions, or discussions in this thread or your vote will not be counted! All questions should be asked in the General Discussion thread.

Illustrations:

1. Black with White Frame
Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap

2. Black with No Frame

3. White with White Frame

4. White with No Frame

In the event of a tie, the Committee reserves the right to cast the tie-breaker vote.

This poll will remain open until Tuesday, October 20, 2015 at MIDNIGHT GMT (8:00 p.m. EST).

See less See more
#8 ·
Re: VOTE 06b: Date Color for Blue Dial

4-3-1-2

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.