WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys

I know it's a long shot, but where would be the best place (if any!) to source a bezel for a TAG WA1411? It's the watch my Dad gave my sister many years ago and since her Aquaracer (and a few others) accquisition, this watch has been pushed to the back so to speak.

Given my recent interest in watch fiddling, I asked her yesterday whatever happened to it, she gave it to me today sans bezel. Do I have any chance of restoring it to it's former glory? I have sourced a new crystal for it (don't really think it needs it, but why not whilst I'm at it) but seem to be running into a wall when it comes to things like bezels?

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance! :)

Tom

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Tag service may have these in stock but will require you to send the watch for service. Will probably cost more than watch value to service. Your local Tag dealer might be able to order the part for you if available. The bezel can be sourced at watchpart.co.uk for about $50USD. They sometimes show up on ebay but not very often.

·
Registered
690 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well they've had my money and my order since 1/9/11 and I can't even get a reply email from them

anyone else have these problems with this lot?

·
Registered
690 Posts
watchpart.co.uk are legit business they won't steal your money.

It takes ages to get a bezel average 8-16 weeks.I ordered a bezel for a f1 chrono about the same time as you and only got it a couple of weeks ago.They also don't reply to emails like you say,i found that out as well.Just hang on in there you should get an email from them soon hopefully saying that the bezel is on its way to you.Failing that you can always ring them,to chase them up.

The trouble with ordering old parts is that first they have to order them from TAG Heuer directly then maybe TAG either gets them made for you or rummages around for ages in a warehouse finding the old stock parts.

I myself am waiting on bezel clicksprings at the moment.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts