WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am happy with my Raven 44 Deep but strangely I don't feel so much comfortable with the bracelet, even I am a bracelet guy.
I tried the leather strap but am not fan of the look of it, the nubuck aspect does not make it for me.
I also tried a nato bondish strap, looking nice, but again, I don't feel comfortable. I am guessing that the heavy heads are not Ok on nato strap for me.
Then eventually I decided to give a try to the waffle strap from Jake B, this strap came with my Tsunami.
Guess what ? This combo works perfectly for me. It's comfy and thanks to the lugs shape, there is almost no gap between the strap and the case.
I thought of using the Raven buckle from the leather strap but the one from the waffle strap is more beefy and looks good too.
Now for some pictures.

Attachments

·
Registered
224 Posts
I too own a Raven Deep and enjoy it immensely. Your combination looks great. The rubber strap brings the heart of the "diver" out of the watch. The Deep is extremely well-executed and Steve from Raven/Benarus fame has another winner on his hands. And Steve's customer service is well....simply fantastic.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts