WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I won a Gulfman last week on ebay (on the night that GTA4 came out so bound to be some potential last-minute bidders whe were otherwise engaged!).

Paid for it straight away and no sign of it yet. Bearing in mind that it is an internal UK, the royal mail can deliver in 2 days max.
Aso, the seller hasnt responded to my emails asking when it will be dispatched.

The sellers feedback is OK, one or two entries saying they were slow.

I just want my Gulfman NOW! :)

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
It's never easy waiting for incoming, good choice by the way, :-! and lets face it the Royal Mail isn't known for being the fastest thing on the planet. :think:

Start sorting out your next one and the the Gulfman will be with you before you press the BIN button !

·
Registered
646 Posts
I won a Gulfman last week on ebay (on the night that GTA4 came out so bound to be some potential last-minute bidders whe were otherwise engaged!).

Paid for it straight away and no sign of it yet. Bearing in mind that it is an internal UK, the royal mail can deliver in 2 days max.
Aso, the seller hasnt responded to my emails asking when it will be dispatched.

The sellers feedback is OK, one or two entries saying they were slow.

I just want my Gulfman NOW! :)
I'm with you, I'm hoping my Gulfman comes tomorrow.

·
7,480 Posts
Should be faster than Canadian mail....hang in there guys, it always ends up being worth the wait :-!

·
Registered
6,892 Posts
Yeah...patience is a key virtue when being a watch-nut. I've had times where I've gone and bought a watch while waiting for one to arrive...just to get something in my hands :-!.

·
Registered
7,033 Posts
Hi all,

I ordered mine last wednesday from lesiure pro at about 3:30 here in ca. i paid 3 dollars more for rush shipping it was hear by friday. I was happily suprised that it came on time, they told me it might come on monday. i love the watch looks big but with the ti back it is light. i find myself checking out the tide graph even though im one hour away from the beach in san diego.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Got an email this morning from the seller - its on its way by special delivery.

Happy days

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It arrived at last!
Lucky I have some very understanding neighbours that take delivery for me while I'm at work.

I have to say I'm impressed so far. It seems bigger than my Mudman (even though its not).

The strap design and general chunkiness feels a bit older than the Mudman. Although I preferred the look of the Muddie at first, this could become my first choice.

It just looks a bit more 'G' if you know what I mean.

Just have to set the tide chart now...

Attachments

·
Registered
646 Posts
It arrived at last!
Lucky I have some very understanding neighbours that take delivery for me while I'm at work.

I have to say I'm impressed so far. It seems bigger than my Mudman (even though its not).

The strap design and general chunkiness feels a bit older than the Mudman. Although I preferred the look of the Muddie at first, this could become my first choice.

It is a great looking watch, I agree they look bigger then the Mudman but it wears the same. I wore mine to work yesterday and received a lot of questions about the watch and a lot of positive comments. Cheers Great photos|>|>|>

·
Registered
7,033 Posts
It arrived at last!

have you entered the tide and moon data. i read some info about it on pathfinder site and googled the tide and moon up info it seams that i got it right.:think:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts