WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Seiko SBBN025 Marine Master Professional, Luminox Master Carbon Seal 3800, 1937 Waltham Pocket Watch
Discussion Starter #1
Inherited this 1937 Waltham from my Grandfather years ago. 馃馃徎 Wound her up and she鈥檚 still going strong! 馃馃徎

Registered
You have most likely already checked pocketwatchdatabase, otherwise go to

insert your movement number 29544980 and choose Waltham, which gives you additional info unless you already have it.

You should let it have a service if you intend to wear it regularly. It shouldn't cost too much. Even if it runs well, dried in oils will cause damage over time.

Registered
Seiko SBBN025 Marine Master Professional, Luminox Master Carbon Seal 3800, 1937 Waltham Pocket Watch
Discussion Starter #5
I agree looks like it was well cared for, the dial looks very cherry, it would be a good idea to get her serviced as well.
Thanks 馃槑 will do I鈥檒l take her in soon 馃槑

Registered
Discussion Starter #6
You have most likely already checked pocketwatchdatabase, otherwise go to

insert your movement number 29544980 and choose Waltham, which gives you additional info unless you already have it.

You should let it have a service if you intend to wear it regularly. It shouldn't cost too much. Even if it runs well, dried in oils will cause damage over time.
Just plugged in the info on the website! :cool: Thanks for sharing that! I totally will have it looked at!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts