WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm n the hunt for a bull bar face protector for my 6900, I know they're rare to come across but was hoping with the power of WUS i might be able to get my hands on one

·
Registered
42 Posts
With all the people looking for bull bars I can't help but wonder why some enterprising lad or lass out there doesn't say, "I think I can make that, and maybe put a few bucks (quid/yen/Euros) in my pocket to boot!"

They can't be that hard to make, or am I missing something?

·
Registered
904 Posts
With all the people looking for bull bars I can't help but wonder why some enterprising lad or lass out there doesn't say, "I think I can make that, and maybe put a few bucks (quid/yen/Euros) in my pocket to boot!"

They can't be that hard to make, or am I missing something?
A member was offering to do it a year ago and went under the radar. It is not technically hard to shape but finding/using the right material with the correct tensile properties is a different story. It needs to be able to hold firm shape from stretching as it is how it is fitted. If the material used does not keep shape, then it will still not work. My vote is good luck too at the moment...

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Whoop! Finally managed to get hold of a bull bar, it was a bit battered but with a quick re-spray to black It's perfect on my 6900MS1

1 - 7 of 7 Posts