WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Wanted To Trade, FT ROLEX 16610 Submariner "Z" Series WTT

PLEASE READ BEFORE SENDING YOUR OFFER!

Looking to trade my "Z" Serial Number or 2007 Rolex Submariner for something of equal value, and condition. Inner Box, Outer Box, Rolex Seal, and Papers included.

All the photos were taken at 1600DPI Resolution.

Near mint, and in pristine condition as I have only worn it once since I acquired it in a trade.

I will trade up or down (preferably up)...with cash/MO either way.

Ideally a Rolex Milgauss, IWC Portofino 18K (39MM), or Blancpain.

Ok, lets face it, I really only like Rolex...so unless it is one of the above three makers, I still prefer a Rolex...and I want another President...and if it is not one of the above mentioned watches, I really am only looking for a Rolex to trade.

I like watches that are 38MM to 42MM... Nothing smaller, nothing larger.

I am not interested in any Breitling, TAG, or Quartz Watches...

I am not really looking for another dive watch, but if you have a real nice one (Scarce Maker), please inquire. No Seamasters!

No, lowball bid, offers or trades...please.

I am not looking to sell this watch outright.

I do not need the money, nor do I really need another watch, I am like most in the hobby looking to have some fun and get something different.

I pride myself in understating the watches condition, and making all who have traded with me very happy. I go through great lengths to make it fun and worthwhile for both parties especially the other person, as I know that is how I would want to be treated.

You can email all my references, and those who I have traded with to verify this.

You can contact me at [email protected]

Plenty of references.

Phone calls accepted 813-571-9505

Thanks,

John

Please note this trade is for a Submariner only, I am receiving many requests about trading for a Sea-Dweller. My Sea-Dwellers are not for sale or trade...

Click on Photos to enlarge to full size...

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: Wanted To Trade, For Trade ROLEX 16610 Submariner “Z” Series (2007) WTT Detailed Photo

Bump...

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Wanted To Trade, For Trade ROLEX 16610 Submariner “Z” Series (2007) WTT Detailed Photo

Bump...

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

back Up For Trade!

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Weekend Bump...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts