WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Wanted To Trade, For Trade ROLEX 16610 Submariner “Z” Series (2007) WTT

Looking to trade my “Z” Serial Number or 2007 Rolex Submariner for something of equal value, and condition. Inner Box, Outer Box, Rolex Seal, and Papers included.

Near mint, as I have only worn it once.

I have enough Submariners, and Sea-Dwellers that I do not need another. Will trade up or down...with cash either way. I like watches that are 38MM to 42MM...

I have been getting many questions as to what type of watches. I like Swiss, Water-resistant, Classic and Elegant. I am not really looking for another dive watch. I have a few more Submariners, and Sea-Dwellers, that I have not even used.

No, lowball bid, offers or trades...please. As usual, there is always one person in the group who thinks they are smarter than everyone else is, and is hoping that you have less intelligence than their chia pet...well that person emailed me today. To make you laugh or at least put a smile on your face he offered me a well-used IWC Mk XVI, and a $1,000.00. Basically $3,000.00….at most…

I do not need the money, nor do I really need another watch, I am like most in the hobby looking to have some fun and get something different. I pride myself in understating the watches condition, and making all who have traded with me very happy. I go through great lengths to make it fun and worthwhile for both parties especially the other person, as I know that is how I would want to be treated. You can email all my references, and those who I have traded with to verify this.
You can contact me at [email protected]

Plenty of references. Phone calls accepted 813-571-9505

Thanks,

John

1 - 1 of 1 Posts