WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hope this is the proper forum for this type of warning. I’ve read some alarming things about this place but just had my own experience. They’re listing, what is clearly a 5002 variant of the IWC big pilot on C24, but have it as a 501002 Le Petit Prince with a blue dial. I tried, in good faith, to explain to them the blue dial must be a mistaken assessment due to the strong blue AR and that the watch is clearly a 5002. I was met with the kind of millennial empty-confidence back talk that chaps the skin of your sack. “There are many other watches like this around the market so you are clearly misinformed”. Back and forth we went with no progress. I alerted C24 to take action.

The knock on this place, in other fora, has been, they list things they don’t have in their possession—and so a mistake like this seems probable and likely. Anyway, it felt like a conversation with someone who couldn’t give two ****s about honest representation and it left me bored and a little sad. I’m open to being wrong here, so please correct me with a great story about this place if you have one.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts